Currently looking for a postdoctoral position in machine learning. I previously did a PhD in Machine Learning while working at Technicolor/Interdigital and Sorbonne University. Before starting doctoral studies, I received a master’s degree in Computer Science from EPFL.
On this site you will find my research projects with their papers, codes, talks and slides whenever available.
In addition to my research activity, I am passionate about music, and on an endless path to improve my guitar skills. I also appreciate the DIY spirit and dabbled in Guitar building, CNC building and machining, 3D printing and other electronics projects.
- 2020.07 - Currently looking for a postdoc in machine learning / computer vision.
- 2020.06 - Successfully defended my thesis !
- 2020.04 - Scientific seminar on Visual-Semantic Embeddings at Interdigital.
- 2019.09 - Interdigital Best publication award for Beans in burger.
- 2019.06 - VideoMem paper accepted at ICCV 2019.
- 2019.03 - Sodeep paper accepted at CVPR 2019 as oral.
- 2018.03 - Beans in burger paper accepted at CVPR 2018.